Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ftv Midnight Hot Timings

About distraction in life

Distraction is, according to some, a "stall" the real world. We put his glasses in one place. We can no longer find them yet one knows that they have been put somewhere. In this way, the distraction would be a first level of our brain to the most troubled areas of the "madness". There is more in tune with reality when you are distracted. Judging by the number of items lost each day, he must realize that distraction is not an isolated phenomenon. Alas, as we all know, these oversights can sometimes have tragic consequences.

Our mind has such stereotypes as we imagine some members of occupational ill be distracted. Nuclear engineers, military personnel or members of the medical profession seem totally immune to distraction, for example. However, experience shows that everyone is likely to experience this phenomenon. We have a lot of trouble accepting it.

Y would he remedies to distraction? I have not yet looked in the documentation if they existed. As for me, "try" to be vigilant at times I think critically. I then doubles attention. I concentrate.
I avoid making several activities at times dangerous. Answer the phone, watching her favorite soap opera on TV, or connect to the internet when we have an appointment in a short time is a high risk of forgetting the time!
I make a distinction between what is essential and what is incidental. Failing to make a book in a library has much less importance forgetting to pick a child out of school.
I also note a written list of procedures to be performed. If you forget, it is useful to refer this "checklist". The paper does not forget.
When I go to a place, I try to verify that I have with me my business. And when I go to a place, I think that it must bring. There's nothing more frustrating than to move and appreciate, arrived, we did not win with you a summons, keys, etc.
There are certainly people more or less distracted. Diversion does not necessarily disappear from one individual but it corrects itself. It should not be confused with neglect.

And how do you face of distraction?
Tomorrow I will touch on this blog neglect in life, a theme, unfortunately, very current.

0 comments:

Post a Comment